Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Still up in the air...

We decided last night that taking Ramsey to both Confirmation (show) and Obedience classes is going to be too much of a commitment, both time and financially. I opted out of last nights class until I could figure out a time to talk to the breeder (who also runs the confirmation classes) to tell her it's just too much. She emailed me today asking me to drop Ramsey off at her place to get groomed and do some photos and she'd meet me at next weeks class with him. This would be a 45 minute drive to her house, and 45 minutes back straight to work... and then another 30 out to the class directly from work. This directly following work is one reason I can't keep doing this. I just feel guilty that she is willing to put so much work into my dog, and I'm not. Am I a bad parent?

No comments:

Post a Comment