Monday, January 2, 2012

Post Thanksgiving - Pre Christmas

I swear that I didn't neglect the pup as much as I neglected the blog this month!!!

As for a month in re-cap:

We adjusted back to life after Thanksgiving pretty easily, although we discovered the family room chair upon return.... Did Sunny teach him this?

Ramsey got a Christmas gift a little bit early.... a fence!

Started sleeping on the back of the couch... apparently the regular part of the couch isn't good enough? Although, it's comfort may have been discovered on accident when a chewy accidently fell behind the cushion.
(The 'Discovery')
Ignore how awful I look in these pictures... focus more on Ramsey's location...

Visited the vet for his fourth set (and last) of puppy shots! Not that I was excited to put him through the pain of shots (although he really wasn't phased at the slightest), I am excited that the shots are done and he is officially a 'vaccinated dog'... meaning less to worry about him catching!

Greg celebrated his vaccinations by heading to the dog park! I was out of town (visiting my cousin in Virginia! Girls weekend!) and only heard over the phone that Ramsey loved the park but it was super muddy and required immediate bathing afterwards. When I got back, I figured I too would take him to the dog park, even though he had a bath the day before... It didn't look too bad, it hadn't rained and I figured it must have dried up a bit. Wrong!

The ride home... exhausted and muddy! Poor car....

Ended up in the tub two days in a row... Can't be good for his skin but he was caked up to his eyes! I even ended up picking mud out of his name tag with a pencil tip!

Snuggled up post-bath..

He had a blast though. There were a few big dogs there to knock him around. If they approached slowly, said hello (sniff sniff) and then tried to play he was fine. If, however, they approach quickly and try to instigate play prior to a proper introduction.... Ramsey cowers and piddles himself. He's getting better though.. learning the command "Man up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment