Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Ramsey!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAMSEY!
Judge us as you wish, but keep in mind he is our first born.... 

Getting the party started!

                                                 
"Really guys? I have to keep this thing on?"

The cake!! (No, we didn't feed him human cake, we made it special with doggie safe ingredients only! Send me a message if you want the recipe!) 

The gift pile!

Getting used to the hat....

Drool.....

Sorry bud, you can't have the whole thing... even if it is doggie safe!

Cutting the cake

"You mean I only get one piece!?!?"

"Hmm.. what the heck is this?"

"Everything tastes best when eaten in one bite..."

"I ate it all already!?"

Present time!

A new football!!! 

"Sniff sniff... what could this smelly box be!?"

A new (stinky) bone!

"Party's over guys, I'm busy with my bone..."

I can't believe he's a year old already! No more excuses for naughtiness.... The party was a success :) I'll back track soon with some more fun summer photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment