Friday, February 3, 2012

No words...

I let Ramsey out the other day while I changed for practice. I swear he was out less than 3 minutes. When I came back down this is what I saw:

Me: "Playing in the garden, Rams?"

Rams: "Of course not, Mom, I'm digging a massive hole! How Cool!
"
And... you really expect me to let you in the house like that?!

I couldn't even carry him to the tub without getting mud everywhere. Luckily it was 60 degrees out and I could hold his paws under the outside faucet!

No idea how to kick the digging habit.... I feel like it's always something new.

Also, my brief review of the Gentle Leader: Although it disallows him to pull as hard as he did before, it took 3 walks for him to begin pulling as hard as he can with a straight neck. I believe we are only strengthening his neck. I doubt Petsmart would refund it. :Sigh:

2 comments:

  1. Hi, sorry I dont know your name, except for Scott's daughter (and Ramsey's Mom). Your Dad and my sister Kim were best friends in India in 1972; the only time I met Scott was when he hitch hiked to California, so I still picture him a a 19 year old hippie! Anyway, I know he's very proud of you and your blog is lovely and funny. I'm on FB as Kriss Marlin, but nothing very interesting! Namaste, Kriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kriss! Maybe you can convince my dad to share some of his Hippie Era stories with his daughter?! Haha. Thanks for commenting, it's always nice to know people are actually reading it and enjoying.

    Scott's daughter/ Ramsey's mom/ Caitlin :-)

    ReplyDelete